We’re looking for a friendly and professional individual to assist with defining their educational and career goals in order to facilitate their transition into employment.
Start Date: ASAP
Please email resumes to Lou Carlton – email@example.com
- Establish and maintain contacts with local businesses for specialized job placements for apprenticeships, internships, job training, and employment.
- Provide career advertising and workforce readiness sessions, assistance with resumes, job searches, applications, and mock interviews
- Track job placement success rates and prepare reports
- Recruit and train industry mentors
- Coordinate job and networking fairs
- Assist with employer engagement strategies
- Assist with creating and following individualized learning plans
- Work with the local workforce board to identify participants for assistance programs
- Preforms other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two (2) years experience in workforce development or similar field