Quality Systems Administrator
This position is responsible for the provision of technical and administrative support of our quality management system. The quality department is responsible for ensuring the compliance of relevant systems and requirements and ensures consistent provision of products and services meeting agreed specifications. They are responsible for quality control and quality assurance activities for all facilities. The ideal candidate’s chief skill will be administration; They will be a highly-motivated problem solver, can work within a small team, communicate professionally with external parties, and manage tasks well under pressure.
Temporary to Permanent
Schedule: PT, Flexibility Required
Please email resumes to Lou Carlton– firstname.lastname@example.org
- Management of the documentation creation, review and distribution of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), Management Procedures (MP’s), Forms, Specifications, Artwork and other quality related documents as may be required from time to time and as directed.
- Maintenance of supplier approval documentation in conjunction with other departmental personnel as appropriate.
- Provides administrative support about documentation required for management of nonconformance system and updating of BQMS where necessary.
- To coordinate the internal audit program, ensuring audit documents and records are readily available.
- Provision of Quality information and data for various internal and external reviews. Including but not limited to SMT reports, Management Review Meetings and external audits.
- Assisting with the generation, approval and reconciliation of batch labelling.
- Supports quality management activities as required and directed.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
- OR equivalent education plus experience
- Ability to document quality control processes and outcomes
- Coordinate and where necessary chair Quality department/cross functional department meetings
- Ability to understand instructions and direction and organize priorities accordingly
- Experience of internal auditing processes and practices
- Must be able to collate, analyze and present data
- Takes initiative to start and complete projects
- Great accuracy and attention to detail
- IT skills (preferred)