Project Manager – Construction
This is a Direct Hire position located in Jacksonville, FL – Immediate Opening!!
The Project Manager is responsible for overseeing company construction projects, ensuring that they are constructed within budget, meet code, and completed on schedule. The Project Manager will monitor all aspects of the design and construction, and will meet with architects, contractors, officials, and clients to provide guidance and assistance each project.
Please note: Applicants must have a verifiable experience in Federal Construction Projects, be local to Jacksonville, FL, able to pass a background check & obtain a military-level security clearance.
Schedule: FT, M-F
Please send letter of interest to email@example.com with resume, list of projects worked on to included dates, locations, and budget.
- Serves as coordinator and executor of projects
- Develops and administers project schedules, communicating with each team and company management to assure deadlines are met
- Prepares and negotiates all contracts with subcontractors
- Analyze and project manpower needs for each stage of design and construction, adjusting as needed
- Maintains safety plan and monitors job site safety
- Creates cost management analyses, monitoring profitability
- Communicates with project team and support staff
- Researches, documents, and resolves field concerns, facilitating communication between design team and subcontractors
- Travels to remote jobsites as needed
- Bachelor’s in Architecture, Engineering, Construction management, or similar
- 5+ years of experience in commercial construction and/or design
- Experience in Education, Federal or Government projects preferred
- Proven skill at negotiating and estimating project cost/changes
- Typing, phone, and computer competency
- OSHA 30 hour a plus
- USACE CQCM certification preferred
- Specialized skills or certifications