We’re looking to add a new production member to our team. This individual will be responsible to assist with the process of coffee roasting and order fulfillment. The ideal candidate will be a team player with a positive attitude, be dependable, able to multi task, well organized, detail oriented, and able to work in Microsoft Excel. They should also have good hand/eye coordination and dexterity.
Temp to Hire
Schedule: FT, 7am – 4:30pm
Please email resumes to Rose Crane – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check, Record & Manage product Freshness
- Update and accurately maintain records
- Equipment Maintenance
- Material Handling Equipment Operations & Maintenance
- Prep/Packing, Shipping
- Production Area Cleaning
- Equipment Cleaning, Maintenance, and Documentation
- Finalize and submit wholesale order paperwork to Customer service end of day.
- Print Daily Shipping Labels
- Review, tally, finalize and submit paperwork for day’s online retail paperwork to Customer Service
- Break room cleaning, organization, and maintenance
- Cupping Supplies cleaning, organization and maintenance
- Weekly Farmers Market Prep and Close Out Purchasing / Inventory
- Ability to continuously stand or walk, bend, squat, and lift up to 50 lbs frequently.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Self-directed and self-starting.
- Ability to work as part of team while exhibiting the necessary leadership and initiative to successfully implement his/her primary responsibilities
- Neat, organized, and detail-oriented with an unflagging commitment to follow-through.
- Advanced computer and internet skills.
- A commitment to becoming an expert on company products.