The entry level Processing Tech preforms duties such as processing, sterilization, packaging, inspection, and/or labeling of materials. The ideal candidate should be positive, motivated, and able to learn and work both independently and as part of the team. May require the use of personal protective equipment during various tasks/activities including but not limited to, gloves, masks and safety glasses.
Temp to Hire
Schedule: Full Time
Salary: 10.50$ / hr
Please email resumes to Rose Crane – email@example.com
- Responsible for accurately processing products to the required specifications according to schedules.
- Follows requirements to properly dispose hazardous and non-hazardous waste.
- Accurately completes paperwork and performs data entry
- Stores and moves products in appropriate locations to ensure accurate inventories of products in-process.
- Participates in team meetings
- Follows assigned priorities from manager or supervisor and complies with safety requirements
- Meets all applicable internal, federal and state quality requirements and regulations
- Develops proficiency in at least one Competency and shows a willingness and ability to learn additional skills
- Other duties as assigned
- HS diploma or equivalent required
- General knowledge of anatomy
- Ability to read, write and follow detailed procedures, written instructions and verbal instructions
- Basic math skills: ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows environment including Word, Excel and Internet, email, etc.
- Good organization skills and personal accountability
- Communicates clearly and effectively in written & spoken communications
- Motivated: gives an extra effort to accomplish tasks well and on time