Office Administrator/Accounting Support
This position is responsible for the front desk operations of the office. As first impressions are important, the ideal candidate will be friendly and professional in dealing with customers/clients. This position also requires someone organized and able to use sound judgement to be proactive when working independently.
Schedule: FT, M-F
- Reviews vendor invoices for documentation and approval prior to payment
- Processes lien waivers
- Distributes checks to subcontractors
- Maintains cleanliness of conference rooms, lobby/waiting area, and work room.
- Tracks and Maintains employee safety certifications and trainings
- Drafts all copy, fax, email, documents, and correspondence
- Other duties as assigned
- High school education preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in office environment
- Construction industry knowledge preferred
- Typing, phone, and computer competency required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite