Mid-Level Registered Architect
We’re looking for an organized self-starter to add to our team, who has five or more years of project management experience including project supervision, coordination of engineering disciplines, project supervision and construction administration. They should be proficient in preforming the essential duties of a registered architect, including software and communication.
Immediate Opening! – Direct Hire Opportunity
Schedule: Full Time, M-F
Please email resumes to Lou Carlton– firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plans, programs, designs, coordinate, and supervises the preparation of construction documents of projects for clients according to their desires, needs and financial resources.
- Coordinates the efforts of engineering and other out-of-house consultants.
- Conducts periodic on-site observation of work during construction to monitor compliance with Detailed Design Documents.
- May prepare client project presentations, studies, and reports.
- Utilizes computer-assisted design software and equipment to prepare project designs and plans – specifically AutoCAD, and/or Revit.
- May direct activities of workers engaged in preparing drawings and specification documents for the Conceptual Design Phase, Schematic Design Phase, and/or the Detailed Design Phase of a project.
- Periodic travel will be required in support of the above activities.
- BS in Architecture required
- Registered Architect, in the State of Florida preferred
- 5+ years of Project Management Experience
- Experience with Veterans Administration Health Care and or Federal work preferred
- LEED AP preferred
- Proficient in AutoCAD and/or Revit, Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiar with BIM
- Availability to work evenings and weekends as required.