Mid-Level Mechanical Engineer
We’re looking for an organized and self-motivated edition to our team. The mechanical engineer will prepare and/or approve all mechanical designs, including HVAC, Fire Protection and plumbing. They will also review, sign and seal approved mechanical drawings and serve as project manager on single discipline designs.
Immediate Opening! – Direct Hire Opportunity
Schedule: Full Time
Please email resumes to Lou Carlton– firstname.lastname@example.org
- BS in Mechanical Engineering with experience in HVAC, Fire Protection, and plumbing.
- Registered Professional Mechanical Engineer, in the State of Florida preferred
- Five or More Years of Project Management Experience including project supervision and construction administration
- Proficient in: AutoCAD and REVIT (BIM), HAP or Trane Trace programs for HVAC,
- IBC for plumbing calculations, NFPA for fire protection calculations, and in editing mechanical specifications in CSI Master Spec Format
- Excellent communication and organizational Skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Availability to work full time (40 hrs), evenings and weekends as required
- Valid driver’s license
- Experience with regulatory agencies and LEED Accreditation