Metal Production Manager
The Metal Production Manager will oversee management of manufacturing processes, equipment, and facilities, as well as the efficient and timely allocation of resources to meet customer expectations. They will direct both staff and workers on the production floor in areas that include safety, security, training, quality, tool control, and adherence to all policies and procedures.
Worksite located in Union County, FL
Schedule: FT, M-F
Contact: Email resumes to Carolynn Buchanan – email@example.com
- Manage, train, and develop supervisors to supervise workers to meet and maintain production schedules.
- Insure that products are manufactured to customer specifications and shipments are reported accurately.
- Recommends the purchase of operational supplies necessary for production needs.
- Oversees plant manufacturing and product delivery schedules to meet customer requirements.
- Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
- Leads and organizes manufacturing’s continuous improvement goals.
- Identifies, investigates, and recommends capital expenditures for cost reduction, competitiveness, etc.
- Participates in the budget development and justification process.
- Meets budgetary goals.
- Interviews and makes recommendations of potential new employees.
- Performs any other duties as needed to maintain operation of the plant, as directed by the Industry Manager.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2+ years metal fabrication (REQUIRED)
- Experience with strategic planning and budgeting
- Demonstrated management and leadership capability
- Ability to work effectively with a highly diverse team