Education & Admin Support
The Administrative Support will work alongside the program manager and meetings manger, and will be responsible for coordinating on-line education. The assistant will also attend committee meetings, take minutes, facilitate action items as directed by the committees, and participate in conference calls. The ideal candidate will be able to manager multiple projects, is professional, self-motivated, and possess excellent communication skills. Web knowledge is a plus!
Temp to Hire
Please email resumes to: Lou Carlton, email@example.com.
- Serves as support to program and meetings managers
- Front desk, in-bound and out-bound calls
- Process mail, send packages and letters as directed
- Attends meetings and documents minutes for multiple committees
- Prepares action item lists, initiates solutions
- Associates degree or higher
- 2 or more years of administrative experience
- Equivalent education and work experience may be considered
- Microsoft Word and Excel skills desired
- Web knowledge desired