The Marketing Director is a senior-level position responsible for the overall marketing program and reports directly to the President of the firm. This position maintains a high profile and must perform with a professional demeanor. The Marketing Director must make commitments on behalf of the firm.
Immediate Opening! Apply Here!
Schedule: FT, M-F
- Serves as strategy advisor to Market Vice Presidents
- Develops marketing strategies to meet firm’s goals
- Conducts SWOT assessments of company and opportunities
- Plans/schedules marketing activities in support of company deadlines
- Manages training of marketing staff
- Develop marketing strategies for market penetration
- Creates marketing policies and objectives for firm
- Performs assessments of business effectiveness through company-wide monitoring
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 8+ years of experience in Marketing
- Proven Leadership Skills with emphasis on team oversight
- Detailed understanding of marketing and business management principles
- Able to prioritize tasks as needed