This position requires strong analytical skills, attention to detail and a working knowledge of Surface Mount Technology component placement systems (SMT equipment aka Pick and Pack place machines) used for placing surface mount devices (SMD’s) onto printed circuit boards (PCB’s), or similar automated machines.
The Manufacturing Technician will work on specialty machinery and equipment to prepare and assemble product on-schedule and to quality standards. The Technician operates under general supervision and may provide guidance to other technicians. The ideal candidate will excel in a team environment and be capable of performing related manufacturing and factory processes.
Immediate Opening! Apply Here.
Temp to Hire Opportunity
Gainesville, FL Schedule: 1st shift, (7:00 – 3:30) 2nd shift (3:30PM – 12:00AM) (Monday-Friday)
Please email resumes to Rose Crane– firstname.lastname@example.org
- Operate equipment and stock inventory efficiently
- Conduct preventive and corrective maintenance to machinery
- Test, troubleshoot, repair, and modify electronic circuits
- Understand schematics and technical documentation
- Perform device-specific troubleshooting
- Soldering to IPC-A -610 Class 2 standards
- Work with staff/manufacturers/field reps to identify and resolve equipment malfunctions
- 2 years of related professional experience
- Experience in troubleshooting electronic systems to the component level
- Proven knowledge of basic electronic test equipment (multi-meter, oscilloscope, etc.)
- Ability to solder electronic components
- Understand how to program IC controllers
- Competent with BOM’s, engineering drawings and schematics
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Able to stand for up to 10-hours per day