The HR Assistant is responsible for implementing programs in staffing, compensation, benefits, and training – as well as providing HR administrative services. The assistant should be able to manage shifting priorities in a fast paced, time-sensitive environment. The ideal candidate is organized, has excellent communication skills, and can exercise good judgment and discretion.
Please email resumes to: Lou Carlton, email@example.com.
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance record
- Administer and score applicant tests
- Entering, formatting, and printing information
- Maintaining equipment and supplies
- Answering the telephone; relaying messages
- Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing information
- Scheduling appointments and conducting orientation
- Minimum: High School diploma with 10 years of experience –or–
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field and 1 year office experience
- Demonstrated ability in HR/Payroll/Hiring
- Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills