The fulfillment team is responsible for assembly, quality control, and shipment of products. Team members are not confined to a single task during the shift and will perform a variety of duties. Primary goal of the fulfillment room is to make sure that all due orders are shipped on time. Each member must work as a team with good communication skills to efficiently create a quality product.
Long Term Temp
Schedule: FT, Multiple Shifts Available
Please email resumes to Rose Crane – email@example.com
- Inspect all products for quality and flaws, and ensure that the customer receives a satisfactory product that meets and exceeds their expectations.
- Compile completed orders accurately and prepares them to be boxed and shipped.
- Verify that quantity of items to be boxed match quantity indicated on the label associated with the order.
- Affix shipping labels neatly onto boxes, and adjusts package weight and box quantity when necessary.
- Sort boxes for pick up.
- Assist in product manufacturing and fulfillment tasks.
- Maintain a clean work environment. Toss out trash, keep floors tidy, and perform scheduled cleaning of equipment and workstations.
- Build boxes for shipping and organize on shelves.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School graduate
- Positive attitude
- Excellent communication Skills
- Reliable Transportation
- Some heavy lifting is involved
- Able to stand for long stretches of time