This position is responsible for providing senior level administrative and technical support to the Managing Partners. Responsibilities include research, tracking, follow-up, updating and reporting as well as preparation for presentation of the firm’s strategic projects and initiatives. Our ideal candidate will be a highly proactive, results oriented self-starter with a strong customer service orientation.
Temporary to Permanent
Schedule: FT, M-F
Please email resumes to Lou Carlton – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide high level administrative and technical/management information system competency support to the Managing Partners.
- Provide support for the company’s strategic projects and initiatives such as research, tracking, follow-up and reporting as well as preparation for presentation.
- Assist with coordination of Partner and Client meetings and conference calls.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all aspects of the Partners and company’s business activities.
- Support other staff members and provide backup as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related curriculum required
- Minimum three to five years in a professional administrative role within a financial services or related business professional office environment
- Highly organized and adaptable to multiple and changing priorities.
- Able to work independently with limited supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work well within all levels of the company.
- Superior written and oral communication skills with polished presentation skills.
- Strong computer skills and management information systems competency required.