The Executive Assistant would primarily be responsible for offering administrative assistance to the department head. The idea candidate will be detail oriented, and have experience supporting a busy executive in a professional setting. They will also be will be highly proactive, results oriented, and have a strong customer service orientation.
Temporary to Permanent
Schedule: Full Time, M-F
Please email resumes to Lou Carlton– email@example.com
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience with proactive management of complex calendar.
- Excel expertise and data analysis
- Excellent writing skills and Word expertise
- Budget and expense tracking
- Highly organized and adaptable to multiple and changing priorities
- Able to work independently with limited supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work well within all levels of the company