Customer Service Representative
The customer service representative serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with experience handling multiple duties and deadlines.
Temporary to Hire
Schedule: Full Time, M-F
Please email resumes to Lou Carlton– firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide excellent customer service via incoming and outgoing telephone calls, e-mails, and other correspondence – including some Technical Support
- Enter all customer service inquiries clearly, completely, and closed out appropriately
- Address tickets assigned in system within our service level agreement (SLA)
- Provide 24-48 hour response time on all return calls, email and correspondence
- Maintain working knowledge of the company website, advertisements/initiatives, programs and services offered by the company.
- Able to navigate multiple programs and utilize internet to help customers with online assistance and problem solving requests
- Maintain confidentiality of records and assists with user accounts and website questions
- Work within databases and other programs/applications that apply to Customer Service
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as excellent telephone skills are required
- Correspondence layout and excellent organizational skills
- The ability to work independently and to work effectively with all levels of staff
- Dependable in attendance and performance
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint), proprietary websites, internet navigation, FreshDesk etc.