The Bookkeeper is responsible for accounting and record keeping of all financial reports. This position requires an attention to detail and the ability to track multiple projects. The ideal candidate will have proven knowledge of real estate, and must have an accounting background.
Immediate Opening! Apply Here.
Temp or Temp to Hire
Schedule: FT, M-F, 8-5
Please email resumes to Lou Carlton – email@example.com
- Process payments
- Accounts receivable/payable
- Reconcile invoices and billing
- Communicate with vendors
- Provides information by answering inquiries regarding offered services
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing tasks as needed
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Proven knowledge of real estate and related taxes
- Experience with accounting software (i.e. Peachtree and QuickBooks) (required)
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (required)
- Able to effectively communicate with co-workers and clients