The Assembler is responsible for installing piping, fixtures, wiring, and electrical components. Candidates should be able to carry out detailed instructions efficiently, within a team based environment.
Immediate Opening! Apply Here.
Schedule: FT, 1st shift: 7am – 3:30pm, or 2nd shift: 3:30pm – 12am, may need to work overtime
Contact: Email resumes or letter of interest to Rose Crane – email@example.com
- Assemble components of a product or an entire product
- Able to use schematics, blueprints, wiring lists and instructions to assemble/modify units
- Conduct basic electrical testing
- Assist and support others as necessary
- Perform other functions or duties as assigned
- Associate’s Degree OR High School Diploma
- 2-5 Years’ Experience
- Applicants must have experience with manufacturing and production
- Basic understanding of hand tools (i.e. soldering iron, pliers, wire strippers), testing devices, and measurement devices (i.e. calipers)
- Must have dexterity and be able to perform manual tasks