The Administrative/Marketing Assistant assists other office staff and the Marketing Coordinator. As a dual position, it is responsible for for office communication and document preparation as well as assisting in implementing and monitoring the company’s marketing and advertising strategies. This position requires effective communication skills, creativity, and ability to prioritize tasks.
Immediate Opening! Apply Here!
Temp to Hire
Schedule: FT, M-F, 8-5
Please email resumes to Lou Carlton – email@example.com
- Coordinates communication within the company
- Organizes/Maintains documentation for proposals
- Attends and records company events through pictures, videos, etc.
- Assists with designing company newsletter
- Edits content for the company newsletter
- Updates website with upcoming events, marketing, and other information
- Coordinates social media campaigns and analytic tracking
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma required
- Experience in business, marketing, administration required
- Customer service experience preferred
- Receptionist experience preferred
- Typing, phone, and Microsoft Windows competency