This position is responsible for considerably complex accounting activities, including reconciliation and analysis of the General Ledger accounts, journal entry preparation and positing, and indexing. The accountant must be professional and able to handle fast-paced environment with hard deadlines.
Immediate Opening! Apply Here!
Schedule: FT, M-F, 8-5
Please email resumes to Lou Carlton – email@example.com
- Researches outstanding checks
- Maintains/ Prepares various lists for company records
- Prepares Excel worksheets for accounts and various other purposes
- Performs reconciliation of General Ledger accounts and journal entry posts
- Analyzes General Ledger accounts and prepares journal entry posts
- A.S. or Bachelor’s in financial discipline preferred
- Minimum 1 year of related experience
- Equivalent education and work experience may be considered
- Typing, phone, and computer competency required
- Proven/demonstrated ability with Microsoft Dynamics (Solomon) a plus
- Accounts Payable processing and reporting a plus